Can you believe it’s Thanksgiving week already? Can you believe I’m 31 weeks pregnant? I only have THREE TO FIVE weeks left! That’s twenty-one to thirty-five days, people! (Actually, since it’s Monday, it’s really 20-34 days.) No sooner than 20 days, though. No way.
Tomorrow I’m going into the office for a bit to do some work and then it’s the office Thanksgiving. Yum! I’m bringing a premade apple pie. Hope no one minds. At least it was fresh at the grocery store, not a frozen one.
And then Emily’s coming to visit, along with Jenny and Rob too. And at some point this week I’ll get to see Kristie…and Renny…and baby Chloe…and Maura…so fun!
Thursday we’re actually having Thanksgiving dinner at our house. And we’re doing the turkey. But don’t worry. I’m not doing anything except telling George what to do. I will not be lifting a 14 lb turkey! Mom and Jenny et al are bringing the rest of the food. Mmmm….
Have a doctor’s appointment on Friday. Uh oh. Day after a big feast. Thank goodness I’m supposed to be gaining weight!
Now it’s time for a bitch session!
– hands are numb and swollen. Be thankful for this post, it’s dang hard to type now.
– heartburn is evil. And nothing seems to help. Except Tums, but only briefly.
– restless legs are v annoying.
– I barely fit behind the wheel of my car. Ha!
– Knees are killing me.
– George laughs at me every time I try to get off the couch. Okay, I’m sure it is a comical sight, but hmmmmmph!
On the other hand, George is being so incredibly helpful and he won’t let me do anything, so I will let him get away with the laughing. 🙂
Now, for fun, I got around to posting the video from our first ultrasound on YouTube. It’s quite entertaining. 😀