Fun! I’ve been tagged by Rachael! I have to list ten weird/random things about me… I guess since she’s a triplet mom too, I can’t list that as one of my weird things. Ha ha!
Boy, I hope I can think of ten things. 😛
1. I hate celery. Don’t even THINK of trying to sneak it in somewhere. There is no time that celery is EVER okay. And believe me, it DOES have a taste. Hmmph. It makes me retch to even think about. (And, for the record, I don’t really think that’s a weird thing about me. I think it’s weird that other people like it. So there.)
Oh no, I can’t think of anything else! I’m perfectly normal! Do these have to be things that none of my friends/family know about? Because I’m pretty much an open book. I can’t think of anything new to say…
2. I quit smoking on February 2, 2004. So did Kristina (my BFF). We rule!
3. I have run two marathons. The London Marathon in April 2002 (a few days before I met George) and the Marine Corps Marathon in October 2003. I kinda hope to do another one someday, but I think I’d rather do lots of 5Ks instead.
4. I wanted to be a microbiologist in high school. And then I took microbiology. Heh. But my dad used to buy me these books on cell biology and stuff when I was younger, and I was just fascinated by mitochondria and all that.
5. I desperately need to update this. That’s not weird, I’m just saying. It’s weird to read something like that, before we had kids, before we got married, before Katrina, even. Yeah, three years ago. Definitely need to update. But right now it’s providing inspiration for this list.
6. I lived in London for six months with Kristina and Anne. Now Kristina and Anne are sisters-in-law. I’m so jealous of that! But don’t worry, George is safe. Their husbands don’t have another brother anyway. Ha!
7. I have two tattoos. One of Calvin & Hobbes, courtesy of my 19 year old self. That would have been 1994. Then the strip was cancelled shortly thereafter. And the is a British flag with a little runner on top of it. That’s commemorating my first marathon. I don’t think I’ll get any more.
8. This is hard!
Whew, 10 things! That wasn’t easy.
I’m tagging anyone who has a blog that reads this but never comments. Now you have to comment!
PS If I think of anything else weird, I will add it.