Yesterday the boys turned three months old. Three months?!? Where has the time gone? Seriously. I have a feeling I’ve said that every month and that I will continue to do so…
At their ped visit, their stats were:
Linus: 12 lbs, 14.5 oz (25-50th percentile); 23.75″ long (25-50th percentile)
Oliver: 13 lbs, 5 oz (50th percentile); 23.75″ long (25-50th percentile)
Miles: 12 lbs, 7.5 oz (25th percentile); 22.75″ long (10th percentile)
So Oliver’s still my chunk, and Miles is still my runt. The doctor eased my worries about their development (I think I’m just paranoid about it, and have to continually remind myself that while physically, they’re normal for their age, developmentally we have to go by their adjusted age.) and said they’re healthy boys. They got two shots each, and handled them pretty well.
Let’s see…what can I say about them?
– Eating up to 6 oz at a feeding, but mostly 3-4 at a time.
– Sleeping a 5-6 hour stretch in the late evening, but for the most part, still eating every 3 hours during the night. Ugh.
– We’re getting pretty decent smiles out of all of them, but it’s still pretty sporadic. Better than nothing.
– They make the cutest “gaah” and “oooooh” and “awww” sounds. Kills me.
– They don’t poop nearly as much as they used to. Whew!
On a related note, I sent my MFM a birth announcement and a note saying how grateful I was to him and his staff for getting my boys to me so healthy. Today I got a note in the mail from him. I was almost in tears reading it.
Thanks for the pictures and the nice words. Your boys are beautiful. You did more than any of us to get them here safely.
Miracles are possible – AR”
Sniff, sniff. See why I loved him?
Also, did anyone see the article about the identical triplets in NY? It’s kind of annoying, because where the heck was my news conference? Heh. For the record, no, I still haven’t found out if they’re identical. So when I do find out, then do I get to be famous? Hee!