I’ve been tagged! Thanks, Rachel!
What was I doing ten years ago?
Ten years ago was not a good time. I was mourning the recent loss of my beloved daddy. Still in college (should’ve graduated the year before) but at least I had an end in sight (I graduated the following December.)
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Well, it’s already 8:30, but I’ll talk about what was on my list…
1. Go to Target to get overnight diapers (boys are too small for them yet), pool floaty thingy for boys (they don’t have them anymore), drop ins (check!)
2. Go to bank to deposit checks (nope)
3. Call salon to cancel appointment for Saturday (I made it thinking I’d need a trim by now, but I don’t.)
4. Pack up some books to send to a friend
5. Drink a beer (doing that now! okay, that wasn’t really on my list. But I am doing it. I love you Blue Moon!)
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate (currently liking Milky Way a lot.)
2. frozen cherry bar. not that you can buy them anymore. Hmmph.
4. ice cream
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off our debts
2. Pay off my siblings’ and mom’s debts
3. Move into a bigger house
4. Donate to charity
5. Buy all of my friends lots of presents.
Places I’ve lived:
1. Baton Rouge, LA
2. Natchitoches, LA
3. New Orleans, LA
4. London, England
5. Hmm. That’s about it.
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Sandwich artist at Subway (summer I was 17)
2. Salad bar technician (very first job)
3. Graphic designer for small town newspaper
4. International phone card designer
5. Children’s Bookseller
TAG! You’re it…
3. You, over there!
4. and You, in the red shirt
5. oh, and you, in the corner. No hiding!