Jessica tagged me for this, so here goes…
How it works:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the players blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers
Where were you 5 years ago?
Living in the same neighborhood we do now, but in the cutest little rental house. George and I had been dating for a year and a half. I had just started a temp job working at Delta Queen Steamboat Company in the inside sales department (where I stayed for a year before starting my current job), after being laid off from my job as a graphic designer for phone cards. If you really want to see, here is an entry from exactly five years ago…
What are 5 things on your to do list for the week?
1. Do laundry
2. Pack for trip to Toronto
3. Watch Project Runway tomorrow with Teresa
4. Go to the gym at least once
5. Do more laundry! I have a lot to do.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Sabra (brand) hummus and Stacey’s (brand) pita chips
2. vanilla meringue cookies
3. Snickers (hey, the protein in those things helped grow me some big ol’ babies when I was pregnant)
4. Veggie chips (they only sound healthy)
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a bigger house
2. Pay off my mom’s, sister’s, and brother’s houses for them
3. Send all the kids to college.
4. Donate to charity (but who wouldn’t say that?)
5. Commission a statue of myself made of hummus, smarties, snickers, and meringue cookies.
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I am messy
2. Chew my fingernails
What are five places you’ve lived?
1. Baton Rouge
2. Natchitoches, La
3. London, England
4. New Orleans
What are 5 jobs you’ve had?
1. Sandwich Artist at Subway
2. Salad Bar Technician at Ryan’s Steakhouse (first job. Where do they come up with these titles?)
3. Graphic designer of international phone cards
4. Children’s Bookseller at Barnes & Noble
5. Graphic designer/lifestyles editor at small-town newspaper