Just want to post a quick thanks to everyone for all of the gifts we’ve received for the boys. It’s like Christmas here! Heh. But seriously, it’s so overwhelming, and I can’t say when I’ll have the time or energy for the thank you cards that we owe to so many of you. Please believe we are extremely grateful for everyone’s generosity.
Now for the fun part of the post…
In light of the fact that we now have all three babies home, I think it’s time to go over the new rules of the house. This is going to sound harsh to some of you, but we have only one thing in mind with these rules: the health of the boys. Please don’t take personal offense at any of these rules, they have NOTHING to do with anyone personally, they are meant to keep the boys out of the hospital. They’re preemies, and the usual rules about babies don’t apply to them. If you don’t believe me, watch this video. About 6 minutes in, you’ll see why they’re so important.
1. If you’ve been sick within the past ten days, you cannot visit.
2. If you’ve been around children who have been sick in the past ten days, you cannot visit.
3. You must wash your hands and use hand sanitizer before being around the babies.
4. Children are not allowed to handle the babies.
5. You must have your flu shot before you can touch the babies.
Sound harsh? It’s not meant to be, we’re just trying to save our babies from going back into the hospital. It’s only until the end of RSV season, which is the end of March here. So it’s not forever, and let’s face it, they won’t really be too fun until then anyway, right? In the immortal words of Angelina Jolie, they’re really just “blobs” right now. 🙂 (Really cute blobs, I’ll admit…)
Anyway, I’ll try to post pics and videos as much as I can in the meantime…