Some random things.
1. Inexplicably, the boys are into Power Rangers again. They stopped watching that dreck a year ago, and now it’s back. Yuck.
2. I was asked to be interviewed for a multiples-related podcast. Fun! If it happens, I’ll share more details.
3. I got to see my high school BFF this weekend, which was great. She was in town for another friend’s birthday party, so it was like a tiny high school reunion. I know most people would shudder at the thought, but my high school friendships are among my most enduring.
4. Miles says “night mirror” instead of “nightmare.” I love how their mispronunciations sometimes make more sense than the actual word. (They still say “movie feeder” instead of “movie theater,” because you eat there. Duh.)
5. Today would have been Stinky‘s 17th birthday. I was talking about her with the boys, and Oliver rather hilariously said, “it’s her afterlife,” whispering the last word for dramatic effect.
I did that 8k race this morning, so I’ll be working on that post next. Don’t worry, it’ll be short.
I guess this means the boys probably aren’t going to try my favorite recipes anytime soon.
The boys are internet famous!
They’re on FunnyorDie.com!
They’re on Giphy!
ETA: They’re also on Buzzfeed!
I mean, this isn’t the first time this video has made the rounds. A couple of years ago, the whole video made me a tidy sum on YouTube when Yahoo Japan picked it up.
(Thanks to my friend Barbie for finding the Funny or Die link.)