– Miles went all Mike Tyson on Linus yesterday. Bit him THREE times, including on the ear! (Yum.) Apparently they were fighting over a toy, and clearly Miles really, really wanted it. Fortunately, I don’t think Miles has rabies.
– Went to see my brother’s film at a screening last night. Shamefully, it was the first time I’ve watched the whole thing. It was pretty cool! There were smart people at the event. See?
– Tonight’s the first Saints game. Even though I’m back to not caring about football, it’s hard not to relive all the excitement over the Superbowl win. Not quite enough to watch the game, but possibly enough to go to the pub and eat yummy football food. Miles wore his Saints shirt today. It’s so cute how he says “Go Saints!” every time he sees a fleur-de-lis. (And you see them a lot here.)
– Oh, but perhaps I shouldn’t go eat yummy food. I hit my 5% goal at Weight Watchers today! Woo hoo! However, it took me 22 weeks to hit that 5%, which is kind of embarrassing. But whatever! My new mini-goal is 5 pounds before I go to Virginia at the end of October.
– I love my new earrings. I don’t know who gave them to me, but I wear them all the time. Thank you, whoever you are!
– Even though it’s nearly three months away, I’m having fun planning the boys’ birthday party. I know I said before it was going to be train themed, but I’ve changed it. I’ve found some really cute ideas, and I’m excited to put them all together. I think this is helping me come to terms with the fact that my babies are going to be three. Three years old. Ack!