Well that’s a misleading title, since we were just talking about school stuff yesterday. But no, what I mean is that I finally pulled out my old film camera and put some dang film in it and took some dang pics and got them developed. Finally! (As you can see, I’ve intended to do this for over four years now…yikes.) What prompted me after all this time was seeing some pics my friend Wendy took with a film camera.
It’s been so long I can’t remember why I never actually just, you know, did it. Turns out, the camera worked fine! The battery was even still good, the focus was fine, nothing weird or unexpected.
I didn’t spend a whole lot of time taking pics, I just kind of wanted to blow through the roll and make sure it actually worked. But here are the results! (Note: these were scanned by the lab I used, and were not touched at all.)