Oops, I forgot to post this last week. Well, actually, I didn’t forget, I just didn’t have time in the midst of all the travelling and such.
15 months old! Can you believe it? Not me. I still think that they haven’t changed much since they were 10 months old. What do you think?
Okay, maybe just a little. Heh.
Anyway, they’re doing SO MUCH right now. Just this morning, when I dropped them off at daycare, I noticed their teacher putting them at a table and chairs to eat! Not high chairs! And she asked if it was okay if they tried napping in cots instead of cribs. Ack! Where did my babies go??? They’re still babies. Heck, I’m still my mom’s baby. Right, mama?
Some more things they’re doing now that are heart-wrenchingly adorable…
– they know their nose. Oliver will even say “no” when he points to it. (Not in a negative sense, but in a shortened version of the word kind of way.)
– Linus knows his belly. Maybe they all do, but I haven’t seen evidence yet.
– they give hugs. Linus will walk up to you (if you’re sitting) and put his head on your chest or shoulder. While in California, Jennifer and I had him walking between us, giving us hugs and kisses. Ack!
– they give kisses. Open mouthed ones, of course.
– Oliver will put his hands out and repeat “All done!” if you ask if he’s all done. (So I suspect it’s more mimicking than actually replying, but it’s darn cute.)
– Miles and Linus are walking more than crawling
– Oliver is walking a bit, but is still more unsteady than his brothers
– Not something they’re doing, but I changed their carseats to forward-facing. I really wanted to wait until they were older, but because of the car situations while I was away, I had to turn them all around, and I really don’t want to turn them back. It’s so much easier to get them in and out now (but I know that’s not a good reason.) Anyway, it’s great to look in the rearview mirror and see them looking at me!
– They finally figured out how to splash in the tub, and it makes them giggle so much. It’s so cute.
I will probably end up adding more to this post throughout the day as I remember more cute things they’re doing.