– Every morning, when I bring Miles downstairs to go to school, he does the sign for “eat”. So today, like every morning, I said, “you’re going to eat at school today.” And he said back to me, “eat at school?!” V. cute.
– The other day, for the first couple of hours we were home, I had Miles and Linus mixed up. Oops.
– On Saturday, my first guest post at the Multiples and More blog will be up. Exciting! There’s going to be a giveaway, too!
– Don’t forget to sponsor me. I’ve got $88 raised so far! Woo hoo! Just $412 to reach my goal.
– This morning, I put the boys in these cute new outfits a friend sent them. Look how sporty they look! Seriously, they’re going to need all the help they can get. George and I don’t care about any sports. Fortunately, I have lots of uncles and friends who should be able to teach them. (Unless it’s slow pitch softball. I did play when I was 12 and 13, after all.)
– The boys are going to spend the weekend at their grandparents’, so my plans are haircut, sleep, gym, sleep, cleaning, fixing my computer, and sleep. Oh yeah, and lounging on the sofa, watching stuff on my DVR. V important stuff.
I mean, I’m not a huge TV watcher, honestly. Or I wasn’t, until now. So many things to watch. Biggest Loser! The Office! Top Chef! Project Runway! The Soup! Random episodes of Mystery Diagnosis! I’m a v busy lady, you see.
– Last night I made this v yummy recipe. It’s extremely easy, and if you use turkey Italian sausage, it’s even Weight Watchers friendly. As long as you don’t eat half the pan. But it’s hard not to, it’s that good.