Oliver brought home his English writing journal today and it is FULL of gems. This is my favorite, because it’s about me. Heh.
- My mom’s best friend is Kiki. (true.)
- My mom’s favorite restaurant is The Irish House. (I do love to eat there.)
- My mom’s favorite TV show is “Friends.” (definitely one of my favorites)
- My mom always says “!#$@.” (true)
- My mom loves when I practice guitar. (true, considering how much money those lessons cost me)
- I love when my mom cooks rice. (sigh)
- I like when my mom wears her pretty gray dress. (well I’m going to wear that dress every day now!)
2 thoughts on “Oliver knows me”
Lord K XVII
Just curious, English is not my first language, What does “!#$@” mean?
The symbols stand in for cursing. 😀 I am not great about not saying bad words around my kids!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed