My sweet baby boy. I sometimes call him “baby brother,” which drives him nuts. He was the tiniest at birth, so I’m pretty sure he never got mixed up with the others. (Can’t say the same about those two…) I mean, not that he was particularly tiny, but half a pound difference when you’re four pounds is significant enough.
Miles at age 10:
– wants to be an actor. Or an artist.
– plays guitar, hates to practice.
– still runs laps around downstairs.
– adores his cousins.
– loves ramen.
– is extremely ticklish
– hates when I travel for work.
– hates doing homework, but even more hates not doing it.
– loves to draw.