I need to recap the weekend, but I also have some other random things on my mind, so I’m going to do a bulleted list. It makes me feel organized.
– I cannot believe the boys are going to be three in two and a half weeks. Around this time every year, I start reminiscing about the end of my pregnancy and when the boys were born and all that fun stuff. Though, let’s face it, this wasn’t exactly a good look for me, and I should just consider myself lucky that my nose shrunk back down to a normal width.
– We had a fun weekend with Ren and her girls, even though I now need to see the last half of Megamind. Thanks, boys. Hmmph.
– I got Chloe this cute superhero shirt/cape from my friend Sara. Isn’t it the best? It so fits Chloe.
– After the kids all got filthy from bounce houses, pizza, and cake, we put them in the bath. I got this cute picture of one of the boys (I shall not name him, so we can use this picture for whichever wedding necessary) with Chloe in the tub. So sweet!
Okay, not really sweet. She was really spitting water at him. Hee hee!
– I bought a pair of pants in a smaller size. Not sure if this is due to a) the fact I’ve been walking with friends nearly every morning; b) I’ve been sticking to Weight Watchers; or c) my old pants were just too big. Probably c).