Things that have been happening lately:
- I bought the boys’ first concert tickets tonight. We’re going to see some band all the kids are digging, twenty one pilots. I think that has to be all lowercase. Apparently a bunch of their friends are going. I mean, my first concert was Julian Lennon and a magician was the opening act. TOP THAT, BOYS.
- A few days after the concert, I’m leaving for a big trip to New Zealand and Australia for work. I can’t believe it’s coming up so fast. My coworker Deborah and I will be speaking at various WordPress events to try to recruit more Happiness Engineers. A few days in Auckland, Sydney, and Melbourne. So crazy!
- Oh, and next weekend (I guess I should put this in chronological order but nah) I’m marching in a parade (Alla, if you’re going to be here.) I’ll be in pink, head to toe, with the Krewe de Pink (a breast cancer charity.)
- And THEN the Wednesday after that (the 22nd) I’ll be riding in Nyx! Yay! I will be on float 41 in the second to last position on the main float on the driver’s side at the top. Something like that. Easy enough to remember, right?
- Went to a parade last weekend. Drank too many margaritas. Tis the season!
- Put shelves up in the boys’ closet. Which always, always makes me think of this.
God I love that movie.